Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May 8th 2012 Sketch # 20 I Love sketches by Tsunami Rose

Hey Im back on a posting spree I really need to catch up !!!! I mainly have been doing invitations scrapbook pages for a few clients ill post some of those to!! So I hope you all are enjoying Miss Daisy Collins sketches and my creations please make sure you visit her blog page Please feel free to grab her Blog Badge on the side of my page and dont forget to "Like my FB page as well! so enough said let post today's creation!
Serendipity Creations By Christina Here's my take on the Sketch above Sketch #20 May 8th 2012
Paper Like Unkown Just grabbed from a pile I had bought( I tend to do that alot sorry =-)) Lace I bought from Kyandy @ www.kyandyland.com, Sentiments is again used from Fiskars All around Quotes Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment as they sure are appreciated thanks again Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment