Saturday, May 5, 2012

May 5th I Love sketches by Tsunami Rose #19

Happy Cinco de Mayo Hope you all enjoyed your day here is Day #95 Dont forget to visit Daisy Collins FB page for more information on her 1 Original Sketch and 1 Original Card for the rest of the year!
Serendipity Creations By Christina Here's my take on the Sketch above Sketch #19 May 5th 2012
Here I used Paper stack from Madeline,Flowers from Recollections,Sentiment is from Studio 8, Reinstones by Martha Stewart Hope You enjoy all comments greatly appreciated

8 comments:

  1. A beautiful card. I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sentiment is great! I love the colors you used in this card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THanks for the comment on my blog! =)
    I am now your follower as well.

    I have never done well with sketches, you did a great job on your card! Whoever gets that is very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh...very pretty Christina! I love the colors and that flower is FAB!!! Great job gurl!

    ~Tricia
    http://www.mycrazybubble.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete